Thursday, September 7, 2017

Independent little by little each other

When you start the school, I missed you first few days. 
Well, it's only 3 hours actually. So I got used to it quickly. 

You have new schedule form today. 
You have a lunch without me 3 times a week. 
I was planning to go shopping but I felt empty my something? Somewhere? 
I didn't do anything, just was thinking about you until picking you up. 
I couldn't wait the time. I missed you so much. 

When I picked you up, you looked ok, not like me, just normal Genki as usual. 
You may got tired. You fall asleep in the car. 

We used to walk to go shopping to Safeway EVERYDAY. 
Only you and me. No kiko. 
You listened to me well. You followed me well when I call you even I don't hold your hand. 
Just before getting the Safeway, you ride the stroller and we do shopping. 
Then back to home, I watch you play at the backyard for an hour. 
I loved the routine. I miss that days. 

But I know we cant keep it forever. You are growing. 
Because of school, you can speak a lot now. Still not enough to play with same age kids.
But I'm so happy when I'm listening you sing. 
We are changing and growing little by little each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment